- Scalable from modest to large scale radar systems
- Waveform generation (linear frequency modulated or chirp pulse, arbitrary)
- Enable active electronically scanned array (AESA) radar system architectures to:
- Implement transmit / receive (T/R) module and integrated line replaceable unit DREX functionality (frequency synthesizers, multi-channel frequency converters, exciters and controllers) close to the element level
- Create high-resolution, wideband waveforms
- Provide peak performance for long range, high sensitivity and multiple beam detection and tracking
- Ku- and S-band solutions today. Building blocks available for X- and C-band.
- Multilayer RF circuit card assembly
- GigE, 10 GigE and fiber output options: OC-48, OC-192, OC-768
- Baseband processing/generation
- Data rate capacity
- Low phase noise waveform generators
- High dynamic range
Unique packaging techniques allow for high circuit density, high isolation, excellent thermal management, small size, and low weight.