Single Board Computer (SBC) Family
Cobham Semiconductor Solutions introduces our off-the-shelf Single Board Computer family. We continue to work with customers to provide custom SBCs – please contact factory at email@example.com or 719-594-8000 for possible customization options!
With proven TRL flight history, Cobham can serve your needs with an off-the-shelf Single Board Computer (SBC) option specifically designed for Command and Control Applications. Cobham’s Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) in Colorado Springs has built our LEAP and various flight board builds, along with SBCs for many customers.
- Flexible Architecture
- Enabled for use of LEON 3FTs Microprocessors - UT699, UT699E, UT700
- Up to 95 Dhrystone MIPS performance with 132MHz System Clock
- 64MB of SRAM Memory
- 4 of Cobham 160Mb SRAMs
- 32MB of NV Memory
- 5 of Cobhams 64Mb MRAMs
- Two cPCI bus I/F connectors (Hypertronics)
- Two SpW connectors and front panel test connector
- IPC-6012 Class 3A compliance
- Analyses completed as of 4-2015
- MTBR Rel Analysis
- Component Radiation
- FMEA on all components and failure modes
- Signal Integrity
- Timing analysis
- TRL-8 board qualification completed
- Low Power SBC
- Addresses power vs. performance
The GEN 6 SBC is available now for your missions!
For questions, please call 800-645-8862.
Single Board Computer News
- Cobham's products and services contributed to the recent successful deployment of the 'Flying Laptop' Satellite developed at the Institute of Space Systems (IRS) at the University of Stuttgart in Germany. Learn More...
- View our new and updated documentation:
- Cobham Semiconductor Solutions is proud to announce our new, automated circuit card assembly line to help assemble your higher volumes - view our video!
- GEN 6 LEON 3FT
Available Single Board Computer Products
|Single board Computer (SBC) Products|
|Memory Access (MHz)/
|DS4350272-x00||UT699E||33||33||33 / 0 W-S||44.2||33||3.0||5.1|
|DS4350272-x01||UT699E||66||66||66 / 3 W-S||70.4||132||3.5||6.6|
|DS4350272-x02||UT700||33||33||33 / 0 W-S||44.2||33||3.0||5.1|
|DS4350272-x03||UT700||66||66||66 / 3 W-S||70.4||132||3.5||6.6|
|DS4350272-x04||UT700||132||66||66 / 3 W-S||94.9||132||4.2||7.3|
|Conditions: cPCI active/Memory Access [Typ = no Access | Max = 50%|
All other IP Functions Disabled via Clock gating register.
|GEN VI Single Board Computer EM, FM Designations|
Several models of the GEN VI SBCs can be manufactured based on usage purpose, delivery schedule, mass, and cost.
The following types of assemblies are identified:
a) Flight Modules (FM): Designated by a -3xx in the part number, the FMs are used in spacecraft final production. These units meet full specifications.
b) Engineering Model (EM): Designated by a -1xx in the part number, the EMs are flight-like units used in the flight design checkout, software development and qualification, upper assembly unit checkout and initial flight unit integration (pre-environmental). EMs meet full design specifications less the Flight Parts and board level environmental tests/screening.