Radiation Tolerant Arm® Microcontroller
Cobham is now QML Q/Q+ for the Radiation Tolerant Arm® Cortex® -M0+ Microcontroller with an integrated Analog Front End and on-board volatile and non-volatile memory.
The UT32M0R500 is a System On a Chip solution that is ideal for distributed command and control.
Cobham's radiation tolerant Arm® Microcontroller integrates two independent CAN controllers for primary and redundant CAN topologies. View our CAN Products.
For questions about all of our Radiation Hardened and Rad Tolerant products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-645-8862.
- 32-bit Arm® Cortext -M0+
- Single 3.3V Supply Voltage
- 50Mhz Clock
- Power Management
- Integrated Memory
- 96KB Dual Port SRAM with EDAC + Scrubbing
- 8MB Flash (384KB in 96KB increments for user firmware)
- High Integrated Analog Front End
- 12-bit ADC with PGA, Mux, PCS, 2-DACs, 2-Comparators, Timers, PWMs, and precision source current
- Peripheral Support
- 2 CAN 2.0B Controllers
- I2C, SPI, GPIO, UART, JTAG, and WDT
- Package Options
- 143-pin CLGA or CCGA, 14.5 x 14.5mm, 1mm pitch
- Guaranteed Radiation Performance & Quality
- Power Set of Development and Debug Tools
News & Catalogs
- NEW LeanREL™ version available for our UT32M0R500!
View White Paper.
(Depending on quantities, pricing for LeanREL™ products is less than 60% of QML variants.)
- View our updated & new UT32M0R500 documentation to aid in your designs:
- Cobham Announces QML Q/Q+ Qualification of their Rad Tolerant UT32M0R500 Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit Microcontroller. Learn More...
- We are offering our presentation "Informational Session on Cobham Semiconductor Solutions New RadTolerant Arm® Cortex®-M0+ Microcontroller". Request Presentation.
|Rad Tolerant Arm® Cortex® -M0+ Microcontroller|
(MeV - cm²/mg)
Q & V
|143 pin CLGA,
14.5 x 14.5 mm,
1 mm pitch
|Description: This board provides a comprehensive and rapid prototyping platform for the UT32M0R500 Microcontroller. The Arduino™ Uno connectivity and full product pinout allow for easy expansion and accessibility. Along with the microcontroller, the subject board includes JTAG connectors for debugging and USB-to-UART connectors for communicating from a PC and supports an external clock.|
|* Contact factory for recommendations on software environment (IDE) and API drivers.|