Cobham is now QML Q/Q+ for the RadTolerant Arm® Cortex® -M0+ Microcontroller with an integrated Analog Front End and on-board volatile and non-volatile memory.
The UT32M0R500 is a System On a Chip solution that is ideal for distributed command and control.
Cobham's Arm® Microcontroller integrates two independent CAN controllers for primary and redundant CAN topologies. View our CAN Products.
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ou call 800-645-8862.
- 32-bit ARM Cortext -M0+ (with correct trademarks)
- Single 3.3V Supply Voltage
- 50Mhz Clock
- Power Management
- Integrated Memory
- 96KB Dual Port SRAM with EDAC + Scrubbing
- 8MB Flash (384KB in 96KB increments for user firmware)
- High Integrated Analog Front End
- 12-bit ADC with PGA, Mux, PCS, 2-DACs, 2-Comparators, Timers, PWMs, and precision source current
- Peripheral Support
- 2 CAN 2.0B Controllers
- I2C, SPI, GPIO, UART, JTAG, and WDT
- Package Options
- 143-pin CLGA or CCGA, 14.5 x 14.5mm, 1mm pitch
- Guaranteed Radiation Performance & Quality
- Power Set of Development and Debug Tools
News & Catalogs
- Cobham Announces QML Q/Q+ Qualification of their UT32M0R500 Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit Microcontroller. Learn More...
- View our updated & new UT32M0R500 documentation to aid in your designs:
- We are offering our presentation "Informational Session on Cobham Semiconductor Solutions New RadTolerant Arm® Cortex®-M0+ Microcontroller". Request Presentation.
|Arm® Cortex® -M0+ Microcontroller|
(MeV - cm²/mg)
Q & V
|143 pin CLGA,
14.5 x 14.5 mm,
1 mm pitch
|Description: This board provides a comprehensive and rapid prototyping platform for the UT32M0R500 Microcontroller. The Arduino™ Uno connectivity and full product pinout allow for easy expansion and accessibility. Along with the microcontroller, the subject board includes JTAG connectors for debugging and USB-to-UART connectors for communicating from a PC and supports an external clock.|
|* Contact factory for recommendations on software environment (IDE) and API drivers.|