RadHard Crosspoint Switch (XPS)
Cobham's latest addition to their standard product family is the UT65CML8X8FD 3.125 Gbps Crosspoint Switch (XPS), a protocol independent, high-speed, multi-Gbps switch product supporting the SpaceVPX/VITA 78 standard.
Transmission line simulations and TX Driver reach estimates are available upon request.
Prototypes are available now with QML qualification slated for 1Q19.
For questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org ou call 800-645-8862.Target applications:
- SpaceVPX (VITA78) data plane switch (cross strapping for redundancy & non-cross strapping, i.e. A/B Switching)
- Serial RapidIO
- High Speed serial repeater/distribution
- Port replication
|RadHard Crosspoint Switch|
|Max Data Rate
(MeV - cm2/mg)
Q & V
Individual lanes or 2:1 Mux
|1.6||143 pin CLGA,
14.5 x 14.5 mm,
1 mm pitch
• 1 Input Channel (e.g. Bank 0, Side A) to 1 or 2 Output Channels (e.g. Bank 2 and/or Bank 3, Side B) – refer to figures in the datasheet
• 1-4 Input Channels (e.g. Bank 0, Side A) to 1-4 or 1-8 Output Channels (e.g. Bank 2 and/or Bank 3, Side B). Specific Input Channels to specific Output Channels only;
does not support any Input Channel to any Output Channel
• 2:1 MUX/Selector function
• Supports CML + LVDS I/O Logic Standards (differential signals)