Cobham Semiconductor Solutions has the ASIC expertise to benefit the Medical Ultrasound Imaging market segment with products such as:
- High Voltage Readout ASICs
Cobham high-voltage / high-speed process can interface directly to the transducer with a high-channel count ASIC.
See Cobham Technology Expertise for more details on our process capabilities.
Cobham has been providing the latest innovations in Digital and Mixed-Signal ASICs for over 30 years for HiRel applications. Starting with 0.6µm (we still support 5V) to now 90nm technologies, produced in State-of-the-Art foundries worldwide, we reach new levels for our customers. In 2000 we entered the commercial/industrial/medical mixed-signal marketplace with mixed-signal IC design services and ASICs. This diversification expanded into the data-networking marketplace and complements current product offerings in the high-reliability standard product and ASIC areas.
Cobham is a fab-independent semiconductor supplier with the flexibility to choose among numerous world-class processes that offer exceptionally high performance at the lowest cost for your design. We exploit the advantages of third-party wafer fabrication and have installed our own process modules into commercial foundries. We boast a high rate of first-pass success.
Cobham Technology Expertise
Cobham's four Design Centers are staffed with a team of mixed-signal design experts with numerous years of IC design experience and has successfully designed and released into production custom mixed-signal ASIC's for commercial, industrial, telecommunications, medical, military, and space applications.
- Value Proposition
- Flexible Engagement Model
- Technology Expertise
- First Pass Success Factors
- Device Test
- Device Packaging
- Certifications & Quality
- Automated Circuit Card Assembly Line
Cobham Design Examples
- Spread spectrum receiver/transmitter ICs
- RF tag ICs
- Low noise circuits for medical imaging
- Display drivers
- Data Converters
- 256 Channel Medical Imaging Device
- Concurrent data conversion on all channels
- 20 bit output
- 17 ENOB
- Data Filtering
- Custom Package Development
- Radiation Therapy
- 128 channel Detector Read
- Our IC: Cobham Flip-chip on Flex Process
- Universal Interface Device
- System on Chip supporting RS232, RS485, USB1.1, OCIA and Keyboard Wedge which integrated an embedded 8051 processor
- 2 FLASH blocks
- 2 RAM blocks
- Clock multiplier PLL
- RC oscillator (±1% over all conditions)
- Bandgap reference
- Voltage regulators