Cobham RAD Solutions
Cobham RAD Solutions (formerly Aeroflex RAD) offers comprehensive radiation effects testing and support services, from design to launch and operation.
Our MIL-STD radiation effects test services include:
- Neutron, Flash X-Ray/Prompt Dose Capabilities
- Total Ionizing Dose (TID) and Device Testing per MIL-STD-750, MIL-STD-883, Method 1019 and ASTM F1892.
- Enhanced Low Dose Radiation Sensitivity (ELDRS) Testing
- 14 MeV Neutron Irradiator. Testing per MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883, Method 1017
- Radiation Lot Acceptance Testing (RLAT)
- Heavy Ion Single Event Effects or SEE: Single Event Latch Up (SEL), Single Event Upset (SEU), Single Event Transient (SET), Single Event Burnout (SEB) and Single Event Gate Rapture (SEGR) - EIA/JESD 57, ASTM F1192
- Focal Plane Array (FPA) Radiation, Characterization and Testing
- Radiation Engineering and Component Qualification Planning
- Wafer Lot Radiation Screening, Characterization, and Qualification
- MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883 Screening and Qualification of Advanced COTS Devices as well as Design Engineering for Radiation Hardened Devices.
- Quick-Turn Prototype IC Assembly
- Chip Removal and Re-assembly for RAD Testing
- Backside Chip Thinning and Re-assembly for Heavy Ion Radiation testing
- PC Board Design, Quick-Turn Prototyping and Assembly as well as Laser Marking and Cutting.
- Radiation Test Engineering support including circuit design, test plan development and test result reports.
Cobham RAD Products
- A to D Converters Offering Analog-to-Digital Converters (ADC) ideal for military, aerospace and high reliability space applications.
Cobham RAD Services
- MIL-STD Radiation Effects Test Services HiRel microelectronic standard products, custom circuit card assembly, and assembly and test.
- Heavy Ion Single Event Effects (SEE) Testing SEE Testing Services - EIA/JESD 57, ASTM F1192
- Device Preparation for Single Event Effects (SEE) Testing Circuit Card Assembly, Custom Hybrid, MCM, Module, Radiation Effects Test and Support
- Device Screening and Element Evaluation Comprehensive device screening services for your flight devices, lot conformance, and individual die element evaluation.
- Quick-Turn Prototype IC Assembly Offering Quick-Turn Prototype IC Assembly in ceramic, etched out plastic, COB and flip chip.
Cobham RAD Europe
- Watch our new video: Demonstration of the effects of radiation on a commercial video camera
- Both facilities have DLA laboratory suitability for MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883,
Cobham's accreditation covers all test conditions, including test condition A.
- Cobham Semiconductor Solutions is proud to announce our new, automated circuit card assembly line to help assemble your higher volumes - view our video!
- Click below to download or you may
request mailed copies of our brochures: