Cobham provides Standard HiRel ICs including memory, µprocessor, interconnect and power and ASICs (application-specific integrated circuits) for space, commercial, medical and industrial markets. Electronic Manufacturing Services (Circuit Card Assembly, Radiation Testing, Component Upscreening and Packaging).
Other markets include:
- High-altitude avionics
- X-ray cargo scanners
- Critical transportation systems
- Nuclear power controls
- GPS receivers
- Networking and telecommunication
If you are interested in a career with Cobham, please view our job opportunities at www.cobham.com/caescareers/.
- MIL-STD-1553 Databuses/Transceivers
- A-to-D, D-to-A Converters
- NEW: Arm® Microcontroller
- Battery Electronic Units (BEU)
- Bus Switch Family
- Circuit Card Assembly
- Clock Management
- UPDATE: Controller Area Network (CAN) Transceivers
- NEW: Crosspoint Switch (XPS)
- Electronic Manufacturing Services
- RadTol Eclipse FPGA
- IP Cores
- NEW: Laser SEE Testing Systems - SEREEL2
- LEON 3FT/4FT Microprocessors
- Logic - 16-Bit
- Logic - MSI & ManyGate
- NEW: Microcontroller - Arm®
- LEGACY: MicroControllers and Microprocessors
- Multiplexers, Analog
- Op Amps
- NEW: Power Distribution Modules (PDMs)
- Precision Current Source
- Pulse Width Modulators
- RAD Services
- RadHard-by-Design Analog Function Series
- Resolver-to-Digital Converter
- RF Microwave Products
- NEW: SEREEL2 - Laser SEE Testing Systems
- UPDATE: Single Board Computers
- Transceivers - RS485
- UPDATE: Transceivers - CAN
- Voltage Regulators
- Voltage Supervisors
- Voltage Translators
- Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions has received Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Qualified Manufacturer's List (QML) Q and Q+ qualification for the UT32M0R500 Arm® Cortex®-M0+ 32-bit processor. Learn More... or visit our product page.
- Cobham celebrates its role working with NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (NASA JPL) and industry partners to enable the successful landing of NASA's InSight (Interior Exploration using Seismic Investigations, Geodesy and Heat Transport). Learn More...
- Cobham congratulates NASA for reaching Bennu! Cobham’s specially designed custom ASIC (just for OSIRIS-REx), along with LVDS, Memory, Logic, Transceivers, Clocks, Voltage Regulators, are on board!
- Cobham's radiation-hardened (RadHard) and High Reliability Microelectronics are featured in NASA’s Parker Solar Probe. The Mission will provide unprecedented observations of the Sun. Learn More...
- Please subscribe to our monthly newsletter to be sure you don't miss updates about events, trade shows, products and services that may be of interest to you!