Cobham Gaisler, part of Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions , provides IP cores and supporting development tools for embedded processors based on the SPARC architecture. The key product is the LEON synthesizable processor model together with a full development environment and a library of IP cores (GRLIB).
Our personnel have extended design experience, and have been involved in establishing European standards for ASIC and FPGA development.
Cobham Gaisler has extensive experience in the management of ASIC development projects, and in the design of flight quality microelectronic devices. The company specializes in digital hardware design (ASIC/FPGA) for both commercial and aerospace applications.
We offer services and products in the following fields:
- Microprocessor development
- Advanced IP cores for SOC design
- VHDL-based ASIC and FPGA design
- Cross-compilation systems and real-time kernels
- High-performance simulators
- FPGA and ASIC development boards
- CCSDS/AOS telemetry and telecommand systems
- Fault-tolerant computer design
We also offer technical support for ERC32 and LEON processors in the following areas:
- Processor operation, interfacing and utilisation
- RCC and BCC compilation system
- RTEMS board support package development
- LEON VHDL model utilisation
- TSIM simulator
- GRMON software debugger
View all of our products and offerings at www.cobham.com/gaisler.